Total Pageviews

Welcome

Thank you for taking an interest in reading my Blog. I write about travel, beer, identity, experiences, etc. Anything that comes to mind. I also have guest appearances from friends to mix it up. Overall, I just enjoy writing.

Enjoy,

Roy Pogorzelski

About Me

My photo
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
I am an award winning and community minded social activist and entrepreneur. I own 3 businesses, lecture in University, PHD candidate and consultant/facilitator. I have lived, worked and studied in Belgium and Austria and facilitated/spoke in Switzerland, Sweden, Kenya and Mexico. My writings are my own reflection on life, love and liberty.

Monday 3 October 2011

Red Steps to Glory


Look at those Red Steps,
Long, tiring, boring, but beaming with glory
Climb those Red Steps,
Quickly!! Before I get warm

Can you hear the “Sound of Music?”
Mozart performing,
It’s at the top,
Just keep climbing

You’re getting closer,
Smell those Saaz hops,
Let your nose carry you to the top,
Just keep climbing

Getting thirsty,
That’s the power of these steps,
Starting to sweat,
Just keep climbing

My elegance will not disappoint you,
My hoppy personality won’t scare you,
I am definitely getting bitter waiting for you,
Just keep climbing

Wipe the sweat from your brow,
You are finally here,
Enjoy the party; you earned your Stiegl,
It was worth the climb


By: Pogo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Story-Telling

Recently, I have started to think about entrepreneurship and the need for business owners to open up be vulnerable and tell their stories.  ...